This Montreal Spa Got Named Among The Best In The World
A little rest and relaxation anyone? 😍
If you're set on a day of pure relaxation, you can head on over to The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Montreal for what can only be described as the ultimate spa experience. In fact, it's apparently one of the best across the globe.
Forbes released its list of winners for the 2022 Star Awards, which recognizes the best of the best in the restaurant, hotel, and spa industry. In the ranking, Montreal's very own The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel was named one of the best in the world.
Forbes sends out an array of "secret investigators" to test out spas across the world, and it turns out The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Montreal is definitely one with which to be reckoned.
The stunning location was awarded a 5-star ranking, proving it to be the crème de la crème of spas in the 514.
"A soothing retreat in the Golden Square Mile," Forbes said about The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Montreal, and we certainly don't disagree considering their world-class facilities.
From treatments such as the exfoliating maple body, a relaxing aromatherapy massage, all the way to their herbal relaxation baths, you can spend your day there and never want to leave — and we wouldn't blame you!
Forbes stated how the spa's impeccable attention to detail "sets this elegant spa apart, from sweet, calming scents to a carefully curated selection of treatments using renowned beauty products."
If you're ready for some top notch pampering, you know exactly where to go.
- 9 Montreal Restaurants That Should Be On Every Visitor's List In 2022 ›
- A New Top Canadian Hotels Ranking Includes 2 In Montreal & 4 In ... ›
- 7 Quebec Hotels Made It Into A New '25 Best Hotels In Canada ... ›
- I Tried Montreal’s New Luxury Spa & It's Worth The Price To Feel Like A Royal - MTL Blog ›
- This Spa In Old Montreal Will Transform You To A State Of Total Relaxation - MTL Blog ›
- A New Montreal Spa Opened In The Plateau & It's An Underground Sanctuary - MTL Blog ›