The summer may be drawing to a close, but there are still some delicious food and cultural events taking place in the city before the fall sets in, including Montreal's beloved Taco Fest.
Taco Fest is returning to the Montreal Old Port this summer — one of the many food and cultural events gracing the sprawling waterside attraction this year. The festival website describes the three-day event as a celebration of "all things Mexican alongside Montreal's most celebrated chefs."
It also promises 150 taco variations, specialty cocktails, live performances and games.
The event will take place from September 2 to 4 at the Clock Tower Pier.
Taco Fest is one of a few foodie events slated to hit the city this summer. Also making a return was Poutinefest, a gathering of food trucks, each with a different take on the classic Quebec dish (think poutine topped with general tao chicken and pulled pork).
A Taste of the Caribbean, the Montreal Streetfood Festival and a "special edition" of the food truck festival Les Premiers Vendredis were also on the Old Port summer program.
As you reminisce about your good times and good eats at Old Port, don't forget to roll up to Taco Fest before the crowds take over.
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- The Montreal Old Port's Grand PoutineFest Is Back This Year With A New Beer Zone ›
- A New Montreal Old Port Observation Tower & Glass Bottom Outlook Will Open In May (PHOTOS) - MTL Blog ›
- Montreal Summer Would Be Ruined If This Quebec Weather Forecast For July Actually Pans Out - MTL Blog ›
- A Street Food Night Market With 100 Dishes Is Coming To The Montreal Old Port This Summer - MTL Blog ›
- 5 Montreal Food Festivals Coming To The Old Port This Summer - MTL Blog ›