The CRA Is Hiring Montreal Students & The Jobs Pay Up To $25/Hour
Get those resumes ready!
Searching for a job as a student is no easy feat, but luckily the CRA is hiring! The Canada Revenue Agency is looking for full-time students to fill various positions throughout Quebec for the summer 2022, fall 2022, and winter 2023 seasons.
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) states on the job listing page that they administer tax laws across Canada and "administer various social economic benefit and incentive programs delivered through the tax system," — and they're looking for some extra help.
The CRA is currently looking for students to occupy various roles which include, but are not limited to:
- "Provide various administrative support services using different software programs."
- "Process and enter data, search databases and produce reports."
- "Communicate with various internal and external clients, and provide information or advice."
The various positions have a salary range of $16 to $25 per hour and require "various linguistic types," per the listing.
In order to be eligible, the CRA says that students must be Canadian citizens who are enrolled in full-time studies at a recognized post-secondary institution during summer 2022 or fall 2022.
As for the fall 2022 and winter 2023 positions, students must be enrolled in full-time studies at a recognized post-secondary institution during that specific semester, the CRA says.
The Canada Revenue Agency also noted that "students enrolled in studies on a part-time basis due to a disability that is recognized by their academic institution are also eligible to apply."
No experience is needed to apply, however, to be eligible, the CRA requires candidates to create a Candidate Profile and upload their proof of enrolment at a recognized educational institution, and their CV.
The Canada Revenue Agency is hiring in Montreal and various other locations across Quebec including: Brossard, Chicoutimi, Gatineau, Jonquière, Laval, Québec City, Rimouski, Rouyn-Noranda, Shawinigan, Sherbrooke, and Trois-Rivières.
Students have until March 31, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. to apply.
CRA student positions
Salary: $16 to $25/hr
Company: Canada Revenue Agency
Who Should Apply: Canadian students enrolled in full-time studies at a recognized post-secondary institution within the Quebec region.
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- LaRonde Is Hiring Employees With No Experience Needed & You ... ›
- Revenu Québec Is Hiring & The Jobs Pay Between $45,223 & $93,972 ›
- These Government Of Canada Jobs Will Pay You To Shop & You ... ›
- This Montreal Company Has An Unlimited Time Off Policy & They're Hiring - MTL Blog ›
- These 7 Government Of Canada Jobs Are Open & They Pay Over $100,000 - MTL Blog ›
- Revenu Québec Is Hiring Students & The Jobs Pay Over Minimum Wage - MTL Blog ›
- Beachclub, Metro Metro & Escapade Are All Hiring For Summer Positions - MTL Blog ›
- A Montreal Travel Company Is Hiring & Employees Get Unlimited Vacay Plus Cheaper Flights - MTL Blog ›
- 6 Open Montreal Jobs With $100,000+ Salaries - MTL Blog ›
- CBSA Is Hiring Across Canada & You Could Earn Almost $100,000 - MTL Blog ›
- CSIS Is Hiring For Various Positions Across Canada & You Could Earn Over $100,000 - MTL Blog ›
- 6 Government Of Canada Jobs In Quebec That Pay $100,000+ - MTL Blog ›
- 5 Part-Time Jobs For Montreal Students That Pay Up To $28 Per Hour - MTL Blog ›
- X Montreal Jobs That Pay More Than $60,000 Annually - MTL Blog ›
- 9 Montreal Jobs That Pay More Than $60,000 Annually - MTL Blog ›
- 7 Open Montreal-Area Jobs That Pay $85,000 Or More - MTL Blog ›
- 11 Part-time Montreal Jobs That Can Pay Up To $35 Per Hour - MTL Blog ›
- 8 Montreal Jobs Available Now That Pay More Than $100,000 Annually - MTL Blog ›